As long as you are over 18, you can apply for your visit under the Marriage Visitor Visa category. You are allowed to visit the UK under this category if you fall into one of the following purposes:

  • Get married
  • Give notice of a marriage
  • Register a civil partnership
  • Give notice of a civil partnership