People from outside the UK can apply for the Innovator Visa to;
- you want to set up or run a business in the UK
- you meet the other requirements of the UKVI
- business or business idea has been endorsed by an approved body
- You must have at least £50,000 in investment funds if you want to set up a new business. You do not need funds if your business is already established and has been endorsed for an earlier visa.
You can apply 3 months prior to your travel ant the visa lasts for three years and you may extend the visa for another three years, there is no limit on the number of times you can extend.
Some requirements include the following;
- Be at least 18 years old
- Show funds of £50,000, or the GBP equivalent available for investment in the UK
- The applicants under 18 must have the consent of their parent or guardian
- Prove that you have enough personal savings to support yourself while you’re in the UK
- Through the production of a business plan, the genuine and viable nature of the business investment.
- English language proficiency to at least CEFR Level B2.
Our immigration team can help you apply under this visa category. Get in touch with us to find out more or start your Visa application process.
We can also help you with a work visa. Please call on the number above and book your Free Initial Consultation. We can then advise you on your options